Business Model

Aneeva's results-based business model is designed to minimize your risk and drive increased sales. This model comprises a commission on new business generated, in addition to a fixed monthly fee (retainer). Over the course of a project, our experience shows that success-based commissions typically amount to 65% – 80% of your total cost, while the remaining 20% – 35% represents our retainer.

Aneeva's fixed monthly fee is usually a few thousand Euro per month and never exceeds €3,500 per month.  The retainer amount is dependent on the sector, project duration and the scope of work required from Aneeva. The commission fee is limited to a maximum 12% of the turnover.


Contact us to learn more about how your company can profit from using our business acceleration services.